The latest release of Lyons Laboratory Management System (LLMS) features major enhancements to the mobile and web platforms that will help users increase productivity.
New features to LLMS includes.
- Wash set up.
- Load priority.
- Clip boards.
Wash Test Setup.
- User will able to create a new test setup or can modify existing setup as per user’s permission.
- Technician Name, lab Number, Test Setup Formula number, Total Cycles fields will be auto populated form and user will not able to edit.
- User will able to add Required Test Points.
- Add Chemical Manually, Percent Ballast and Type of Ballast will have predefined values and user can pick from those values.
Load Priority Form
- User will able to adjust the Load priority, review the Wash Setup Detail.
Wash Test Report
- User can run a report by giving range of LAB numbers.
- User can filter report by giving Starting Date and Ending Date and technician name or can run a report for last 30 days, Last Week, Yesterday or Today
- User can print or export to Excel.
About Lyons Information Systems
Lyons Information Systems, Inc a Sequoia Systems, Inc. company, provides a robust, flexible, mobile and web-based solution to gather, analyze and display laboratory data results generated by staff a apparel/textile laboratory. To learn more about Lyons Information Systems, Inc, go to the www.lyonsinfo.com website or give us a call at 866-351-4287.