Download QMS Audit Pro Apps to your Android device
You can download free and paid QMS Audit Pro Apps from Google Play on your Android phone. We recommend that you get QMS Audit Pro Apps from Google Play, but you can also get them from other sources.
Important: Some of these steps work only on Android 8.0 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
- Open Google Play.
- On your phone, use the Play Store App .
- On your computer, go to play.google.com.
- Find an QMS Audit Pro App.
- When you pick an QMS Audit Pro App, tap Install.
Reinstall QMS Audit Pro & re-enable QMS Audit Pro apps
You can use QMS Audit Pro apps on Google Play on any Android device. However, each device must have the same Google Account on it. You can:
- Install an app on more than one Android device
- Install an app on a new Android device
- Reinstall an app you bought but deleted
Also, if you turned off an app that came with your device, you can turn it back on.
To Reinstall QMS Audit Pro apps or turn QMS Audit Pro apps back on
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu My apps & games Library.
- Tap the QMS Audit Pro app to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
Delete QMS Audit Pro or disable QMS Audit Pro apps on Android
You can uninstall QMS Audit Pro apps you've installed on your phone. If you remove an app, you can reinstall it later.
Note: Some of these steps work only on Android 8.1 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Delete QMS Audit Pro apps that you installed
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu My apps & games.
- Tap on the QMS Audit Pro app.
- Tap Uninstall.
Tip: If you delete or disable QMS Audit Pro app, you can add it back to your phone.